Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brooklyn We Go Hard.

We Go Hard.
Oh Jay-Z, I love your home. I loved it last week when I went with Todd, Kelly, Brandon, Seneca, and Ryan. I loved it when we went to the Burger Joint, Serendipity, and Magnolia's Bakery.

I even loved it when it was a balmy 11°, plus wind. Apparently, it was even cold enough for my hot chocolate to freeze on the inside of my cup while waiting in line for two hours for tickets to "Jersey Boys."

I loved "dancing" on the BIG piano, but actually jumping up and down in place because I was so excited I didn't know what to do with myself.

There are so many great things about your home, but my two favorite things are walking across the Brooklyn Bridge and riding the tram to Roosevelt Island. Call me crazy.


Missing you already. I hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

S.Koga said...

i will live there one day.
you can come visit.