Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do you believe in ghosts?

I always made fun of my roommates for one summer because they were convinced our apartment was haunted because they would hear noises and we saw a flashing light down the hallway one day. They were into the whole ghost thing and even did bloody mary in the bathroom one day.

I'm afraid that I am like them now. I'm convinced my house is haunted, or at least there's some guy sneaking around the house and getting inside through the dungeon somehow. It all started when the wind was blowing Friday night and keeping me up. I kept waking up during the night and thinking the wind was someone outside. Then there's the random creaking sound the house makes. Finally to top it off, we've got the flashing lights I keep seeing outside. Am I paranoid? Possibly. I like to pretend bloody mary found me. Or maybe the girl Jenny that lives in the bottom of Lake Powell that Todd created. She might be mad at me for spitting my toothpaste in the lake last August. I heard putting mattresses in front of doorways will keep ghosts out. Maybe I'll just do that until Jane and Brittany come home.

No comments: