Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Las Normas de Baño

I've recently realized that all of my pet peeves are located in the same place.

The Bathroom.

Plan on meeting an annoyed and bitter Liz if you do one of the following:

  • Hair in the brush. I'm not one of those people that is disgusted by a stray hair, but when I pick up my brush and it is full of hair - especially hair that is not my own - I gag a little bit. Hair belongs on your head. Not in my brush.
  • Leave the toilet lid up. Not just the seat, but the lid too. I have a habit of dropping things. I've already dropped my phone in the bathtub. I would hate to drop it in the toilet too. And finally....
  • Squeeze the toothpaste bottle from the middle. When dispensing toothpaste, one should always push from the bottom of the tube. It prevents wasting any of the toothpaste
Doing the last one
is like asking for trouble. I once saw an infomercial for a toothpaste dispensing machine.


Maybe someone should buy me one for my birthday. I would most definitely use it. Visit https://www.buytouchnbrush.com/ to learn more about the greatest invention ever.

No comments: