Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who Needs Doctors?

Just minding my own business in the library, when someone attacked me with a knife! They stabbed it into my side, right around my 8th or 9th rib. I didn't provoke them or anything. BAM! No warning whatsoever. Ok, so someone may not have just stabbed me, but it feels like it. Like any person concerned for their health, I quickly jumped on WebMD to use the symptom checker. After pointing to the areas that hurt and answering a series of questions, I was advised to immediately check myself into the hospital. I ignored the warning and was given the diagnosis. I am suffering from one of the following ailments: pulmonary embolism, broken ribs, a muscle strain, or fibromyalgia. It's most likely fibromyalgia. WebMD says that fibromyalgia can cause trouble sleeping. I've been sleeping excessive amounts lately and never feel satisfied. I am so grateful for WebMD. Do you have any idea how much time I just saved myself from doctors appointments. Who needs doctors when you have WebMD?

P.S. I'm listening to John Mayer right now and he is incredible. He is an amazing guitarist. Probably the only person on earth who is BETTER live. His concerts was one of the best nights of my 20 years. Enjoy.


2 comments:

WHIT said...

hahahahahahahahaha, you're funny!
but i'm pretty sure when it says 'trouble sleeping' it means 'trouble sleeping', not 'trouble NOT sleeping'

Beckstrom Bunch said...

I am forbidding you from ever being left alone for a week. Dreaming of weed and angry customers, thinking you've been stabbed, Maybe I should make weekly trips to make sure you're sane!! Hope your sleeping problems and self-diagnosed health issues have stopped now that you have roommates again : )