Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Stay Classy

Last Friday, my friend Jenny had a wedding reception in Pocatello. On the way home I was 95% positive my bladder was going to explode so I made Bryan stop at a gas station in Preston. While in the process of saying, "I will be so fast you won't know I was gone," I stepped out of the car and put my foot down on the pavement. This was a fatal mistake. I pivoted to turn out of the car and my shoe slipped on the ground and I flew up in the air. Before I knew what happened, I was flat on the ground with my skirt coming up around me. The shrill scream I let out attracted everyones attention. After I stopped rolling around on the ground laughing, I ran into the gas station and as I passed a car full of girls, one of them leaned out the window and said to me "classy." All I could do was flash her a thumbs up and a cheesy grin.

1 comment:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Nice. I'm glad to know that such a "classy" (aka clumsy) nature runs in the fam : ) Side note--there is a fly buzzing around me and I want it to die. But I'm too grossed out to swat it. Have a nice day!