Saturday, February 4, 2012

G-Free Treasure

This is a story with a happy ending.  It starts in an office one Thursday morning with the snow, lightly falling to the ground.  In this office, there was a girl conducting health assessments, who loved burgers.  After an unfortunate turn of events, the girl stopped eating gluten and could no longer eat her beloved burgers and fries.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the girl in this story is me.  I've passed by the "4 weeks" date when I was supposed to give gluten another shot.  The problem is that I've been feeling so good that I'm scared to try gluten again.  But the burgers.  Oh, the burgers!  After a morning of testing peoples cholesterol and suggesting the stay away from bacon and burgers I was set out to find myself a bacon cheeseburger.  I'd heard a rumor that Astro Burger had gluten free buns and french fries.

Rumor confirmed.

Hello new favorite fast food place

No Astro Burgers, Thank you!



No comments: