Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Will Smith - REMIX

I cannot wait for May, and that's not because it's my birthday, the end of my first year of teaching, or because I will be getting ready to return to the holy land for the summer (aka the great state of Utah).  I cannot wait for May because we are starting Trigonometry in Accelerated Algebra, which means I am lucky enough to share this gem with my class:




We had professional development today and talked about multiple intelligences.  You would expect a math teachers "strongest" intelligence to be logic, but mine was music.  Maybe that's why I feel like the only way to teach math is by singing, chanting, and rapping.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah....Gettin triggy wit it.

1 comment:

Cassie Johnson said...

I love you and your nerdiness for math and music :)