Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beehive State

Utah, people working together.  Utah, what a great place to be!

Nope, I'm not rambling random rambles about the great state.  I'm actually singing thee Utah state song.  Bet you didn't know it!  Unfortunately that's all I know and I owe that much to Canyon View Chorus.  Speaking of Utah, that's where I went for spring break and it was wonderful.  I love Utah.  Seriously.  I love it more than I ever could have imagined.  Living outside of Utah reminds me of why I love it so much.

The trip included Dad's birthday dinner, shopping with Mom, date night with sister Whit, gluten free goodness, Easter eggs, sugar cookies, kaladescopes, mummies, more shopping, lunch dates, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, nephews, Grandparents, and sunrise Easter devotional at Snowbird.

Check it out.










1 comment:

Rachel said...

loooove all these pics!! I was thisclose to finishing my post last week and then got distracted so I'll post tonight!