Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fine, Fresh, Fierce, we got it on Lock

I've taken it upon myself to become a worldtraveler. See, I had to do that because I haven't gone on a vacation with my family OTHER than Lake Powell in a long time. Bless my parents hearts, they are sending Megan and I to England in December to see Morgan and Mackenzie in place of our Christmas presents (and Luke, Jack, and Conners.) My vacations have included.....


Arizona - (I didn't really have any AZ pictures, but we did a lot of rock climbing at this gym one day)


Denver...


...and to a Bronco's game

New York City

Zions


I want to fit in a couple more vacations before England, so on Monday I'm going here with Jane, Bryan, and Charleigh. You could say that I'm super excited. It's going to make for a great week...
SAN FRANCISCO!

P.S. I Love you Mom and Dad :) tee hee hee.

1 comment:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

I'm so glad you made mention of our upcoming trip to England. I don't want Mom and Dad to forget about it!! And have tons of fun in San Fransisco. Tell Jane not to scream too loud when she makes it big on American Idol : )