Thursday, September 29, 2011

I DIY

Crafty is the last word I would use to describe myself.  With a work schedule that is not consistent and no more school I find myself with lots of leftover time.  My Dad found an old frame while cleaning out my Grandpa's garage that I've been staring at for the last two weeks.  Today I had a lightbulb moment.  Since no blood was drawn, there were no burns, and I finished the project, I think it's safe to say that I was crafty.

Take a nice, old, dinged up frame.


Use a stain marker to fill in the marks.


Staple a piece of screen to the back.  Cover up the edges of the back with felt.  Bing bang boom.  You have a new, tangle-less way to store your earrings.




Next weeks project is to make a glass-covered photo montage on my desk.  Cross your fingers for me that this project will go injury-free as well!

(Notice the DIY tag.  I never thought I'd be able to put one of those on my blog)


No comments: