Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where the Sagebrush Grows

It's amazing how fast you can accomplish things when you actually sit down and do it.  You know that email that I've been meaning to send to work, asking for a new job, that I just didn't have time to sit down and send?  Apparently it only took about 5 minutes.

Or how about that book I checked out from the library about accounting and Quickbooks that I've been meaning to read so I can start to actually do all the work my brother has for me?  Well, I actually still haven't done that yet and am not looking forward to it.

Anyway, I'm up in Logan today with the Asian Chicken Platter (see below) and decided to actually do all these things I've been putting off and it turns out they're really not that bad.  Maybe I should work on being more productive everyday.


This picture has absolutely nothing to do with post, but I love Tracy and I love China

No comments: