Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some More Disney



Disney Day 2 was a beautiful day spent at California Adventure.  The best part of the day was definitely going on Tower of Terror.  Luke had been on it before, but it was Jacks first time.  He was so excited and confident that it was not going to scare him.  I wish I would have recorded him.  While the elevator was dropping I looked over at Jack and he was gripping the cage on the side of the elevator with a look of sheer terror on his face.  Being the good dad that he is, Ryan made Jack ride in the middle the next time so he couldn't hold onto the elevator wall.  He was panicking trying to find something to hold because he was afraid he'd fly up and hit the ceiling.  


Disney Day 3 was a special day, February 29.  In case you were not aware, Disneyland was open for 24 hours to celebrate the day that only comes around once every four years.  It was surprisingly not busy most of the day, but by 8 PM it was a madhouse.  Main Street USA was packed with people going all the way across and lines were up to two hours long.  They stopped letting people in around 11 PM because it was full to capacity.

Tangent:  My favorite TV show is Modern Family.  Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to watch it now.  Despite the February 29 madness, that was my favorite day in Disneyland.  Why?  Because they were filming Modern Family.  We got to see the whole crew, minus Phil Dunphey.  I'm wondering if he got left at home.  It's ok though, I found out where his house is in Salt Lake so I'll just have to stop by and see him there.  I'm definitely looking forward to the Modern Family in Disneyland.


The trick to making Conner happy all day:  Dorritos

No comments: