Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q&A

Questions I hate:

If you could be any random object, what would it be and why?
If your life was a song, what would it be and why?
What is something that most people don't know about you?
What famous person do you look like?
When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?

I feel like there is so much pressure to give a good answer to these questions.  You know people are making first impressions based on what answer you give.  When my "Teaching Elementary Health" teacher asked me what animal I would be if I could be any animal in the world, what did I say?  A lizard.  Maybe because my dear, sweet Aunt Angie calls me Lizard Breath and that was the first thing that came to mind.  Who cares why, that answer was lame!  I have to make new friends and their first impression of me will be based on the answers to those questions printed next to a picture of me.  According to a celebrity look alike website, I resemble Lennox Lewis and Justin Bieber.


Lennox Lewis is a retired boxer and the most undisputed heavyweight world champion, in case you were wondering (thank you wikipedia.)  I can't decide which one to put down for my answer.  I am putting way too much thought into these questions.  I also hate any questions relating to physics.  Why did I ever say I was willing to study and teach physics.  Biggest.  Regret.

No comments: